OLA is a vibrant learning community, we welcome you to come and take a tour. Our enrolment process is about us getting to know you and you getting to know us. We are a Catholic primary school with a rich tradition and strong faith community. Please explore our website to learn more about our school community.
Each family at OLA brings an important diversity and passion to our community; Our school motto is ‘Come as you are’…
Parents wishing to enrol their prep child at Our Lady of the Assumption Parish Primary School should complete a school tour, appointments can be made via the school office. Application Forms can be provided after the tour.
Please note: To be eligible for enrolment in Prep your child must turn five years of age prior to 30th April in the child’s first year of schooling.
Our Prep Transition Program includes:
- An Open Day and Information Evening early in Term 2 (please contact the office for dates)
- Interviews with your family in Term 2
- A wine and cheese welcome in August
- An information evening, kindergarten visits, formal transition sessions and an orientation morning in Term 4.
Click the links below to view the relevant forms:
- Enrolment Policy
- School Fees 2019
- School Information Folder 2019
- Uniform Price List 2019
- Canteen Price List 2019